- 15 players per games and 20 players max on the roster
- 2 player’s age 30-34
- 2 goalies 30+
- Roster Deadline August 22nd, 2016 / prior first game/ hand in roster & waiver forms.
- Attach copy of proof of age to roster form
- Players must have played two games to qualify for semis & 3 games for finals
- All players must be listed on roster and team must pay entry fee in full before first game
- All Teams Managers are to pick up team package, pay entry fee and hand in team waivers prior game start.
- 3 X 15 minute period per game with running time.
Last five minutes of the 3rd period will be stop time
- Two minutes intermission
- Boston Pizza 8:00pm – 11:30pm all players 15% off meal and one free large pizza for every group of eight
- Home team wears white – Visiting team dark colors
- Tournament format depends pm the amount of teams entered. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- 1st prize $2,000.00; 2nd prize 1000.00 & 3rd 800.00 according to 6 team entry
- Medals gold, silver & bronze presented to the finalists.
- 2 Player MVP per game will receive awards.
- Disciplinary committee will consist of the Tournament Convener, Referee in Chief and 1 manager from a neutral team. All major suspension will be forwarded to your association.
- All penalties are delayed on possession
- Stick on stick, any stick check against the opposing team players BODY will result in a 2 minute penalty.
- Power shot will result in 2 minute penalty
- A team penalized will still be subject to a 30 second shot clock
- Zero tolerance for verbal & physical abuse of an official, any infraction will result in a 10 minute misconduct
- Fighting with anyone will result in ejection from the tournament
- Gross misconduct – match penalties/minimum 2 penalties served at one time – 3rd penalty will result in penalty shot.
- Teams are given two time outs per game – only one allowed in any period.
- Any other RULE will be covered by CLA Rule BOOK
- Prize money is determined by a six team entry, in case of a team drop out, money prize will be lowered.
Convener: Kahnastatsi Geraldine N. Jacobs
Chief Referee: Clint Jacobs
Minor Officials: Sierra Sharrow
Master Of Ceremony: Trysten Thompson
On Arrival to Arena:
- Stop at registration table and pickup Team package
- Pay your $800.00 Canadian entry fee
- Make sure all players are on roster prior playing first game
- Make sure all players filled out a waiver form
- Players & 3 Coaching staff passes are only for players, Coach, Asst. coach & trainer.
Tyendinaga Thunderbirds vs Caughnawaga Indians
- Saturday, August 6th 8:00 pm
- Sunday, August 7th 4:00 pm
Everyone Welcome! Bring The whole Family.
Camp List of things to bring, No electronic toys or cell phones.
Sleeping bag, sheets, blankets & pillow
Water bottle, umbrella, folding chair, binoculars, lacross stick
Guitar, water drum, hand drum, & rattle
Sneakers, water shoes, hiking shoes, sandels
Long pants, shorts, t-shirts, bandana, hat & rain gear
Towels, toothbrush, shampoo, comb/brush, personal meds
Sunscreen, Bug spray with geet, hand wipes,
Note Pad/pen, fishing gear, Jiffy popcorn or mashmallow
A big smile and appreciation for mother earth
The Aboriginal Sport & Wellness Council in partnership with N7 will provide athletes
from the community an opportunity to develop their skill and build capacity within 2
sporting events that the community has decided as a priority. The Aboriginal Sport &
Wellness Council will also introduce a 3rd new event to the community which will
hopefully inspire athletes to continue on with that particular sport and enhance their
skill level. Our goal is to provide opportunities but also to develop and prepare athletes
for high level performance.
Date: July 6th- 9th, 2016
Location: Akwesasne Mohawk Territory
Main Contact: Geraldine Jacobs, A’nowara’ko:wa Arena Manager
Phone: Geraldine (613) 936-1583
- $90.00 Overnight Campers (Accommodations, shuttle transportation & food incl
- $45.00 Day Campers
To provide opportunities for our young people that will foster and enhance skill development in sports and recreation.