- 15 players per games and 20 players max on the roster
- 2 player’s age 30-34
- 2 goalies 30+
- Roster Deadline August 22nd, 2016 / prior first game/ hand in roster & waiver forms.
- Attach copy of proof of age to roster form
- Players must have played two games to qualify for semis & 3 games for finals
- All players must be listed on roster and team must pay entry fee in full before first game
- All Teams Managers are to pick up team package, pay entry fee and hand in team waivers prior game start.
- 3 X 15 minute period per game with running time.
Last five minutes of the 3rd period will be stop time
- Two minutes intermission
- Boston Pizza 8:00pm – 11:30pm all players 15% off meal and one free large pizza for every group of eight
- Home team wears white – Visiting team dark colors
- Tournament format depends pm the amount of teams entered. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- 1st prize $2,000.00; 2nd prize 1000.00 & 3rd 800.00 according to 6 team entry
- Medals gold, silver & bronze presented to the finalists.
- 2 Player MVP per game will receive awards.
- Disciplinary committee will consist of the Tournament Convener, Referee in Chief and 1 manager from a neutral team. All major suspension will be forwarded to your association.
- All penalties are delayed on possession
- Stick on stick, any stick check against the opposing team players BODY will result in a 2 minute penalty.
- Power shot will result in 2 minute penalty
- A team penalized will still be subject to a 30 second shot clock
- Zero tolerance for verbal & physical abuse of an official, any infraction will result in a 10 minute misconduct
- Fighting with anyone will result in ejection from the tournament
- Gross misconduct – match penalties/minimum 2 penalties served at one time – 3rd penalty will result in penalty shot.
- Teams are given two time outs per game – only one allowed in any period.
- Any other RULE will be covered by CLA Rule BOOK
- Prize money is determined by a six team entry, in case of a team drop out, money prize will be lowered.
Convener: Kahnastatsi Geraldine N. Jacobs
Chief Referee: Clint Jacobs
Minor Officials: Sierra Sharrow
Master Of Ceremony: Trysten Thompson
On Arrival to Arena:
- Stop at registration table and pickup Team package
- Pay your $800.00 Canadian entry fee
- Make sure all players are on roster prior playing first game
- Make sure all players filled out a waiver form
- Players & 3 Coaching staff passes are only for players, Coach, Asst. coach & trainer.